4WD Lighting Mounts Range
For pricing on all our 4WD lighting mounts, our complete price list can be downloaded here.
Standard Base Mount - Heavy Duty Brackets
“Simple, Adaptable, Sturdy”
A Sturdy Base Mount with the ability to mount a number of our bracket styles to ‘build your own’ system without drilling or welding. Perfectly compliments our Fold Down Bracket range.
- 3mm steel
- Multi-positional installation
- Low profile
- The standard base plate for the folding brackets and a great building block for your multi-purpose light mounting solutions
- Designed with twin clamp mounting system giving ultimate strength and reliability
Includes: 2 x stainless steel clamps, 1 x custom step washer.
Quick Release – Extreme Heavy Duty Brackets
“Interchangeable, Low Profile, Security Conscious”
The Quick Release is the ultimate interchangeable base mount. It gives the ability to change or remove accessories fitted with ease, whilst maintaining position of the base unit for quick re-installation. This bracket is made in 316 stainless to offer longevity and protection from the constant removal and reinsertion of the fitting bolt. The stainless will avoid corrosion over time. All Quick Release Brackets come standard with a retaining plate, in the unlikely event the bolt should work loose, this plate prevents the bar simply sliding off.
- 4mm 316 stainless steel
- Quick release function for easy removal of additional lights or accessories used for recreational sports/camping/off roading
- Easy removability of lights or accessories for security or clearance reasons
- Can clamp to tubing from 1 ½” to 3”
- Multi- positional installation
- When purchasing in pairs or more – gives the ability to remove lights that have been mounted to a bar (RHS or Flat for example) over a longer distance.
Sold individually or in pairs – Some applications may require up to four brackets.
Includes: Bracket and locking plate, 1x 10mm stainless steel cup head bolt and 2 x full stainless steel clamps per bracket.
Triple Mount – Offset – Extreme Duty Brackets
“Cost Effective, Two Directional Platform, Space Saving”
The Triple Mount Offset Bracket is another in the family of base platforms used to build your own mounting style. Its unique offset design allows you to mount ‘high and close’ or ‘low and back’, depending on clearance required. It can be utilised to mount three aerials from the top three holes, alleviating the need to purchase and install multiple brackets. Two of our Fold Down Brackets can fit side by side on the Triple Mount; again this is cost effective and space saving as it provides a single base to build from. When fitted to the headboard the triple mount can be used to fit aerials to the top face whilst the holes on the back face have the ability to hold up to three work lights. These are only a few of the endless options available to you.
- 3mm 316 stainless steel
- No drilling required
- Ability to handle three aerials or two of our folding brackets
- Double offset to allow versatility when mounting
- Mounting system designed for optional third clamp; for those requiring extra strength and reliability
Includes: Bracket and 2 x stainless steel clamps.
- Additional clamp and custom step washers